Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lies

Lies. Why are some people lairs? Why do they do it? What does it do to other people? How are they affected by ones lie?

These are some really serious questions that I wish I had the answers too. Today I will try to explore an answer but remember the answers that I come up with are only my opinions. So I don't want people to think that it is fact. Sorry I was trying to be funny. Before we begin I want to say a prayer.

Dear Lord,

I want to thank you for the opportunity that you have given me to be able to share things with the people of the world. I also want to thank you for the time you give me and each day that you allow me to live. I want to not just live but I want to live for you. I pray that people who read this have a better understanding of you and of the Word. I ask that you please forgive me for any sins that I have or will commit. I thank you God for sending us your son to let us live. I know he paid the debt that nobody could repay to you. Thank you again.

Amen

Lies are works of the Devil. They are used to be deceitful and hurtful. People themselves lie at times not knowing that they lied but there are others who seems to do it because they just don't care. I believe those people are under the Devil's influence. Why they do it? Well they do it for a lot of different reasons. One is they don't want to be sought with something they shouldn't have or the other is they are hiding actions or thoughts.

When someone lies to another it hurts the other person. It causes mistrust. People as a natural instinct is to trust one another in most cases and when that trust is gone we tend to feel violated, hurt, and sad. Due to the amount of liars in this world it is the cause of people being skeptical of each other. As humans this is an unnatural feeling that has developed and shouldn't be part of our feelings. It takes a lot of work to keep such feelings up. It also takes a lot of hard work and planning when you lie. One lie can lead to another and another. Why would you do this? After a while wouldn't you get lost and confused then stumble on the next lie. You will soon be cough. Why do it?

Well that is my little bit on the lie. I hope you enjoy it. Most of it is common scene. May God bless you all and remember He loves us all so much that He gave His son Jesus to die on the cross for us so that we may live.

No comments:

Post a Comment